OBJECTIVE Dedicated and reliable individual accustomed to project management and technical responsibilities the high responsibility of Field Service one on one with customer/owner for repair and start up work.
BACKGROUND SUMMARY A thorough and detail oriented approach is exhibited in all operations that I become involved in. I have designed and supervised construction of over thirty mobile treatment systems for Water & Waste water mobile remedial operations. Hands on project design, each custom tailored to meet the individual needs of that site.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- UV DISINFECTION,
- TECHNICAL TROUBLESHOOTER
- SPECIFICATION INTERPRETATION
- OSHA OBSERVATION & RISK MANAGEMENT
- MULTIPLE PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
- TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Successfully proposed & negotiated a processing system for Carbon Black soot at the Rohm & Haas Acetylene unit Designed this system pilot tested and installed. Supervised the operation 6 years at $350,000/year with a good to better than average margin.
- Recognized numerous other dewatering projects in the Rohm & Haas facility identified the supervisors for those units and acquired the contracts for the projects. In excess of $15,000,000 over 5 years
- Designed dewatering facility for the American Cyanamid Bound Brook N.J. facility to dewater sludge pits, incorporated six membrane filter presses, pug mill, kiln dust addition, dredging operation, and landfill operation. Moved in excess of 100,000 cubic yards of material. This entire operation was conducted in safety level “B” hot zone.
- Tripled the size of Sprint Waste treatment service in two years and headed up the division transition to TRICIL ownership.
- Negotiated with the PRP representatives of the Dutchtown Superfund site to achieve a full interpretation of needs at site that would protect all parties involved. Designed and implemented the material Handling and Treatment of over 42,000,000 gallons of oil and Styrene wastes. Activated Carbon treatment of ground water is still in service today. Implemented and monitored Drug testing program for all division employees.
- Solicited, Developed, Negotiated, and Closed on an emergency dewatering & sludge management program for Tropicana Products of Bradenton Florida which resulted in an annual project for four years. Total revenue $2,500,000 with a better than planned margin.
- Negotiated lucrative contracts in Du Pont, Amoco, BASF, PPG, Conoco, FINA, Shell, SOHIO Vistron, Hoest Celanese, Stouffer Foods, Louis Rich, Charter Oil, Dow Chemical, Lubrizol, Diamond Shamrock.
This is just a short list of items for brevity sake and are more thoroughly covered in my long form resume.